Thursday, August 26, 2010

go green


Here's a little teaser before the new Jewel Numkki Fall Collection is released!

The Go Green Dress is a one shoulder baby doll dress that's perfect for this warm California weather. I'm more of a cool autumn gal, but I'm really enjoying these sunny days. I'm also enjoying the cool breeze and the carefree feeling of driving with the window all the way down. My a/c is normally
always on, but the other day I decided to roll down the window to air out my car. It was smelling like charcoal and barbequed corn from my husband's birthday party. It's such a great feeling. It almost feels like I'm running. Without the running part. Fresh air, warmth of the sun hitting my arm(after I take off my Korean ahjuma sleeve) and the sound of other cars and people talking. It's so carefree! You should try it out. It's also environmentally friendly. Go green!

1 comment: